InsidePro Password Recovery Software
 Register   FAQ   Memberlist   Usergroups   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Extracting Hash from .RAR file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    InsidePro Software Forum Index -> About Hashes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TrashCanMan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Extracting Hash from .RAR file Reply with quote

Is there a way to extract a stored password hash from a .rar file? Is it a SHA-1?

zlatan24

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I work with mails,once day I had difficult situation,and myself helped this tool-rar repair header,also software has free status as far as I can see,application repairing damaged archives in RAR format,application uses advanced technologies to access and scan corrupted files in RAR format,compatible with all supported versions of Microsoft Windows operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 98 and Windows Me,program shows a list of documents, that are stored in the file, that was recently analyzed.

zlatan24

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Extracting Hash from .RAR file Reply with quote

TrashCanMan wrote:
Is there a way to extract a stored password hash from a .rar file? Is it a SHA-1?

Once I thought,why I haven't tool which recover rar files,because I often have like proposition,and in one forum saw tool and download it,software helped myself-repair rar archive header,software has free status as far as I can see and can many capabilities,it repairing damaged archives in RAR format,application uses advanced technologies to access and scan corrupted files in RAR format,compatible with all supported versions of Microsoft Windows operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 98 and Windows Me,program shows a list of documents, that are stored in the file, that was recently analyzed.

Michael84

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, I'd recommend using this photo duplicate remover to deal with unnecessary files on your hard drive. It has many functions, user-friendly interface, safety options and 100% efficiency.

Brollo

[ Trusted Member ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

repair and cracking are two different things!

you can crack .rar files - it is using AES (Advanced Encryption Standards), so its a very strong encryption with low speed =/

if you have cuda try this:
http://forum.insidepro.com/viewtopic.php?t=3142

otherwise try the tools from elcomsoft....

wish you good luck!

zlatan24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday I renamed my rar file and after that it was damaged.I didn't know what to do,but fortunately I used-rarrecovery.This tool helped me very good,it is free as is known.Besides that program can too recovering information from archives of the RAR format stored on corrupted media (floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, Zip drives, etc.).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    InsidePro Software Forum Index -> About Hashes All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: